- Volunteers are welcome into the school. Meetings with teachers will be after school and by appointment. Please remember your photo ID.
- Attendance is crucial to your child's academic growth and achievement. Supervision on the school grounds begins at 7:30 a.m. Learning begins at 7:55 a.m. School ends at 2:15 p.m., except on Mondays at 1:15 p.m.
- The cafeteria is open at 7:30 a.m. for students who need breakfast and it closes at 7:50 a.m.
- Drop off and pick up students in the two lanes along the front of the school or at the Edson Fichter parking lot.
- After school arrangements should be made before learners come to school. If there is a change of plans, please call the office prior to 1:00 p.m. Bus riders will be put on buses unless we receive a note or phone call from parents
Jill Johnson, Principal